Discontinue use if skin irritations occurs.
(This Balm works for humans as well as animals).
Manuka Oil, Lavender Oil & Wild Thyme Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Candelilla wax, Lemon-scented Eucalyptus Oil, Vitamin-E.
• Maori tribes in New Zealand have used Manuka Oil for centuries for it’s healing properties, especialy for minor wounds, cuts and grazes. It has similar anti-septic properties as Tea Tree Oil.
• It has the highly desirable property of reducing inflammation without increasing the allergic response (study by Chen et al ).
• It also decreases the allergic response, calming and soothing red, inflamed skin.
• It can help relieve the symptoms of cold sores so cold sores heal quicker.
• Lavender Oil has anti-septic, anti-fungal, anti- oxidant properties making it ideal for preventing minor infections and assisting with skin healing.
• It also helps support collagen production and soothes inflamed and irritated skin.
• Wild Thyme Oil steam distilled from the fresh leaves of Thymus Serpyllum has antibacterial, antifungal and wound healing properties.
• Topical application helps to heal minor wounds, minimise scarring by supporting skin healing, calms inflammation and moisturises the skin.
Learn more about the benefits of the natural actives, how they work and how they support the skin barrier in our articles.