Manuka Oil, Calendula Extract & Propolis Extract*, Shea Butter, Lemon-scented eucalyptus Oil, White Beeswax, Olive Oil, Vitamin E.
• Maori tribes in New Zealand have used Manuka Oil for centuries for it’s healing properties, especially for minor wounds, cuts and grazes. It has similar anti-septic properties to Tea Tree Oil.
• It has the highly desirable property of reducing inflammation without increasing the allergic response (study by Chen et al ).
• It also decreases the allergic response, calming and soothing red, inflamed skin.
• It can help relieve the symptoms of cold sores so cold sores heal quicker.
• More than 300 compounds have been identified in Propolis resin, most notably flavonoids and polyphenols, both demonstrating anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, and the terpenoids which are anti- oxidant and anti-microbial.
• These immunomodulatory, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of Propolis extract accelerate wound healing and help prevent minor microbial infection.
Learn more about the benefits of the natural actives, how they work and how they support the skin barrier in our articles.
*This product contains bee-product and pollen. Always do a test patch first. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs. Bee venom is different from bee saliva so people with anaphylaxis to bee stings may be fine with using propolis. Do not use if allergic to pollen. Use the Manuka Healing Balm with Lavender and Wild Thyme Oil instead.
Contains Calendula so people with allergic reactions to the daisy family should not use this product. Use the Manuka Healing Balm with Lavender and Wild Thyme Oil instead.
** Please consult a Health Professional if your symptoms have not improved.