Manuka Oil, Vitamin B3, Zinc Sulphate & Propolis Extract.*
• Maori tribes in New Zealand have used Manuka Oil for centuries for it’s healing properties, especialy for minor wounds, cuts and grazes. It has similar anti-septic properties as Tea Tree Oil.
• It has the highly desirable property of reducing inflammation without increasing the allergic response (study by Chen et al ).
• It also decreases the allergic response, calming and soothing red, inflamed skin.
• More than 300 compounds have been identified in Propolis resin, most notably flavonoids and polyphenols, both demonstrating anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, and the terpenoids which are anti- oxidant and anti-microbial.
• These immunomodulatory, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of Propolis extract accelerate wound healing and prevent microbial infection.
• Vitamin B3 and Zinc helps support healthy skin.
Learn more about the benefits of the natural actives, how they work and how they support the skin barrier in our articles.
* CAUTION: Propolis contains pollen which may cause an allergic reaction. Patch test before use and discontinue if skin sensitivity occurs. The Manuka Cream, Skin Radiance Lotion or Manuka Oil Balm is recommended if allergic to pollen.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions if you have more questions.