Manuka Oil, Organic Elderberry Flower Oil & Lemon Oil.
• Maori tribes in New Zealand have used Manuka Oil for centuries for it’s healing properties, especially for minor wounds, cuts and grazes. It has similar anti-septic properties to Tea Tree Oil.
• It has the highly desirable property of reducing inflammation without increasing the allergic response (study by Chen et al ).
• It also decreases the allergic response, calming and soothing red, inflamed skin.
• Organic Elderberry Flower Oil is extracted from the beautiful creamy white flowers of Sambucus Niagra.
• It has astringent, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties which moderate the production of oil in the skin pores.
• It promotes a sense of calm and well-being with it's sweet, herbaceous fruity-floral scent.
• Organic Lemon Oil has a refreshingly, sweet uplifting scent which improves mood and creates a positive mindset.
• It is Bergapten-free, making it safe to use in skincare without causing any photosensitivity.
• It has natural anti-septic properties and strong anti-oxidant properties.