Hemp Seed Oil, Camellia Oil, Avocado Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Manuka Oil (Leptospermum scoparium), Lavender Oil (Lavendula angustifolia), Organic Wild Thyme Oil (Thymus serpyllum), Wild Turmeric Oil.
• Maori tribes in New Zealand have used Manuka Oil for centuries for it’s healing properties, especialy for minor wounds, cuts and grazes. It has similar anti-septic properties as Tea Tree Oil.
• It has the highly desirable property of reducing inflammation without increasing the allergic response (study by Chen et al ).
• It also decreases the allergic response, calming and soothing red, inflamed skin.
• It can help relieve the symptoms of cold sores so cold sores heal quicker.
• Lavender Oil has anti-septic, anti-fungal, anti- oxidant properties making it ideal for preventing minor infections and assisting with skin healing.
• It also helps support collagen production and soothes inflamed and irritated skin.
• Evening Primrose oil is a natural source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, and Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and helps restore the natural lipid layer of the skin.
• Wild Thyme Oil essential oil has antibacterial, antifungal and wound healing properties. An in vitro study by Kasparaviciene et al. noted that Romanian thyme oil is active against E.coli, S. aureus, P.aeruginosa and C.albicans amongst others.
• Topical applications helps to heal minor wounds, minimise scarring, prevent inflammation and moisturise the skin.
• It's highly beneficial for skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, acne and pimples.
• Wildcrafted Turmeric Oil is steam distilled from the rhizomes of the flowering Curcuma Aromatica growing in the outer foothills of the Himalayas in Nepal.
• It is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory and potent anti-oxidant essential oils.