Bliss Massage Butter with Kunzea & Ylang Ylang (NEW)
Bliss Massage Butter with Kunzea & Ylang Ylang (NEW)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Shipping over $90
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (conditions apply)
- Supporting Skin Regeneration
- Eczema & Dermatitis Safe
- Secure payments
Melt the day away with this Bliss Massage Butter.
Do you finish the day with sore, aching, tired muscles?
If you have tried our Bliss Lotion you will have no hesitation in adding this beauty to your cart.
We wanted to make our Bliss Lotion with Kunzea Oil and Arnica Oil into a Massage Butter, so it would be even more hydrating and relaxing.
The natural scent of Ylang Ylang will be the perfect addition to the end of your day.
A ground-breaking study in New Zealand also found that a 3% Kanuka Oil ( or Kunzea Oil) cream was an effective to reduce the symptoms of moderate to severe eczema. Our Bliss Butter has 5%! As it is free from alcohol, preservatives and acids, it won't sting open, broken or aective skin.
This Bliss Massage Butter with Kunzea & Ylang Ylang will not just keep your skin completely hydrated and healthy, it will help you to relax the nerves and ease any mental tension.
Kanuka leaf oil or Kunzea Oil, is an amber-coloured oil with a fresh coniferous scent derived from the leaves of the Kanuka tree and used for its antimicrobial activity.
Trees grow up to 30 meters tall, with drooping branches and clusters of small white or pale pink flowers, and bear some resemblance to Manuka trees. Along with Manuka, Kanuka has traditionally been used by Maori as a medicinal plant for its antibacterial properties. The leaves can be harvested and steam distilled to produce Kanuka essential oil, which has antimicrobial and antifungal activity and a sweet-green scent.
The main constituents of Kunzea Oil are Alpha-Pinene, Viridifloral, Eucalyptol, p-Cymene, Calamenene, Linalool.
Apply a small amount on the affected area and massage into the skin.
Tip: Dip a clean, old deodorant roller into the balm and you that to massage the area with the balm.
INGREDIENTS: Extra Virgin Olive oil, Argan Oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, Kunzea Oil, Arnica Oil, Seabuckthorn Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemon-scented eucalyptus oil, Ylang Ylang & Rose Geranium Oil.
- The ingredients used has extremely beneficial qualities such as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, muscle relaxing properties, relieves congestion and sore joints.
- Great for inflammatory skin conditions such as Eczema and Dermatitis.
- Assist to help relieve chest congestion.
- Has the potential to heal bruises and strained muscles
- Promotes circulation and has high monounsaturated fats which helps to soothe inflammatory skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne.
- Rich in unsaturated fat (natural Omega 3,6 and 9), antioxidants, phytosterols, carotenoids and Vitamin E and K, all of which function to promote a healthy skin barrier.
- Perfect for uplifting the mood, easing nervous tension and stress, and creating a calm, relaxed feeling.
1. Kunzea Oil, also known as "White Cloud Essential Oil", is steam-distilled from the leaves of Kunzea Ambigua, which grows in the pristine conditions in Tasmania. It has beneficial qualities such as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, muscle relaxing properties, relieves congestion and sore joints.
Alpha-pinene and 1,8-Cineole (also found in Eucalyptus Oil, Sage, Rosemary Oil and Cannabis Sativa) are the main plant phytochemicals that reduce inflammation which can be beneficial for inflamamtory skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
1,8 Cineole also helps relieve chest congestion. According to Dr Penoel, Kunzea oil also possesses bicyclogermacrene, globulol, ledol, spathulenol and viridfloral, Sesquiterpene compounds which are considered important when dealing with tired muscles.
Kunzea Oil has a fresh, clean and invigorating scent of pine, eucalyptus and the Australian Bush.
2. Arnica Oil helps to heal bruises and strained muscles. It also helps to promote circulation and has high monounsaturated fats which is helps to soothe inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. It should be used with caution for those who are pregnant.
3. Sea Buckthorn Oil gives this balm it's sunny, bright saffron-yellow colour.
It is rich in unsaturated fat (natural Omega 3,6 and 9), antioxidants, phytosterols, carotenoids and Vitamin E and K, all of which functions to promote a healthy skin barrier.
Sea Buckthorn Oil is good for keeping your skin moisturized, soothing inflammation and promoting healthy skin.
4. Ylang Ylang Oil is from the yellow, star-shaped flower that grows on the Cananga tree (Cananga odorata). This tropical species is native to countries surrounding the Indian Ocean, such as India, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and parts of Australia. Ylang ylang’s heady, aromatic scent is fruity, flowery, and rich, and is used in famous perfumes such as Chanel Number 9. It is also good at uplifting the mood, easing nervous tension and stress, and creating a calm, relaxed feeling.
Warm some Bliss Butter in your hands, and massage into the sore or tensed muscles.
Store in a cool place below 35C.
* Please consult your health care practitioner if symptoms do not improve.
Test patch before use and discontinue if allergic reaction occurs.
FREE express shipping to Australia for orders over $90